If you made it this far, it means you like my work and want to know about the mortal behind the camera. I'll try to make this simple and not hit you with cheesy facts on “How I picked up my dad’s camera when I was 10” (No one cares about that).
- When I was in first grade I wanted to be a "Chocolate!" I was not the sharpest pencil in the box.
- Born in India. Made in USA. (“Made” as in my photography career, if you didn’t get it)
- Currently in Los Angeles, California.
- Coffee gets me through the day and Whisky takes over at night.
- I make the world’s best Old Fashioned.
- I can have endless conversations about Star Wars and DC universe.
- School? Yup! Got a B.F.A in Photography (RIP Brooks Institute)
- Why Still-Life? Unlike models, Products are on time for the shoot and they don't talk much.
- Artists I look up to are Richard Avedon & Marshall Mathers.
- I Love what I do and it's a lot of fun. I get bored when I'm not in the studio shooting.
I hope I didn’t make this bio like a Tinder profile. Oops.
Talk to me about photography, lighting, retouching and other simple stuff:
Talk to Joe about the numbers, math, physics and other complicated stuff: